Pre-Sales Software Solution Engineer
Cloudsoft is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to create demonstrations of our flagship product Cloudsoft AMP to future and existing customers.
We are seeing a significant increase of interest for demonstrations of the features of our product and how these meet particular use cases. We need someone who will jump in and execute on the current opportunities to help drive our business to the next level of success. For this we are looking for a strong technologist who can help us realise those interests.
The Cloudsoft culture is underpinned by its core values; We take pride; We wow our customers; We give Kudos; We do it right; We do it together. We are a tribe with a nimble culture that will power the right candidate towards success.
Remote and part-time working will be considered.
What you will do
- You will be an asset in unleashing the power of Cloudsoft AMP by demonstrating its capabilities to future customers. You will also help generate excitement within existing Cloudsoft AMP customers, and drive further growth for Cloudsoft.
- Develop technical hands-on expertise in using and implementing our Cloudsoft AMP product by delivering leading edge technical presentations and training on the company products and solutions.
- You will present to senior stakeholders and technical leaders at potential customers to help them build successful businesses around the message on the benefits of our solution by articulating the unique value of the Cloudsoft AMP product to meet their business needs.
- You will contribute to the development of our account plans with the Sales and Marketing teams and leverage those plans to further achieve business and revenue objectives.
- You will configure the product for targeted demonstrations for specific audiences.
- You will influence product direction based on your customer experiences and will have the opportunity to help develop these features with the Engineering team if you wish to have a hybrid role.
What we are looking for
- Broad technical skills and industry experience
- Experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer Role or a customer facing sales engineering role.
- Background in cloud, enterprise software and/or system integration
- Experience operating in cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering
- Effective technical presentation skills and good communication capabilities, with a focus on identifying business value around complex software solutions
- Curiosity, coupled with the ability to quickly investigate and assess new technologies
- Self starter and ability to manage competing priorities well
- Enjoys investing in continuous learning and growth
- Believes in succeeding as a high performing diverse team
- IT systems familiarity including some of Version Control such as Git, CI such as Jenkins, logging/monitoring such as ELK, and ITSM such as Service Now
- Exposure and experience on various industry verticals including Financial Services
Candidate must be UK based or willing to relocate. We may consider visa sponsorship if required and all prerequisites are met.
Cloudsoft specialises in making technology uncomplicated, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power the business. The organisation has two main business units; AMP and Tempo. Cloudsoft AMP is a digital platform conductor software tool that gives large enterprises confidence that their current and future applications always perform wherever they run. Cloudsoft Tempo are expert-led consulting services that make cloud migration, modernisation and management much more successful.
The company has about 30 people, HQ in city-centre Edinburgh, and operates with a start-up mentality in a cutting-edge sector, relishing these challenges with a strong focus on inclusion, quality and growth. There are excellent opportunities to be involved in all areas of the business and to develop depth and breadth of skills, in addition to good benefits and salary in the range £45k to £90k+ commensurate with experience.