Senior Sales Executive - Enterprise
Cloudsoft is seeking to appoint an experienced sales professional, focused on large enterprise, to drive new business and accelerate growth.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have a passion for solving business problems, technology and software and will bring significant and demonstrable relevant sales experience to Cloudsoft as it continues to scale.
You will have a proven track record of recognising and developing complex multi-million pound business opportunities; a highly adaptive thinker with a hunter mentality.
A people-focused individual, you will possess the confidence and gravitas to communicate with stakeholders at board and senior levels and will be proficient at building lasting and meaningful relationships, both internally and externally. Existing relevant contacts within large enterprises are highly desirable.
You must have an international outlook with regards to growth and demonstrate the ability and appetite to build fruitful relationships through sales cycles. It is critical to start with pace, bringing actionable passion and enthusiasm from the outset.
Cloudsoft is a scaling technology business with huge potential. This opportunity will suit a motivated individual who is excited about the prospect of disrupting the technology landscape with world-class solutions and services used by customers who are global leaders in financial services and technology.
The Cloudsoft culture is underpinned by its core values; We take pride; We wow our customers; We give Kudos; We do it right; We do it together. We are a tribe with a nimble culture that will power the right candidate towards success.
- Highly commercial, with the ability to clearly communicate complex technology-based value propositions
- Board credible, a sophisticated communicator and excellent presenter.
- Possesses credibility and gravitas, especially with regards to communicating with senior client stakeholders. Knows how to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- People-focused: knows how to inspire and motivate. Thrives in a culture of high achievement and success.
- Highly resilient and able to take (and give) constructive criticism.
- Brings passion, motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit to the business.
- A tenacious self-starter who thrives on effectively driving multiple projects and initiatives.
- Focused and analytical with regards to delivering targeted and tailored solutions for clients.
- Transparent and direct, is not afraid to ask the hard questions that will enable the business to grow.
Salary: market competitive, dependent upon experience
Location: Candidate must be UK based or willing to relocate. We may consider visa sponsorship if required and all prerequisites are met.
Cloudsoft specialises in making technology uncomplicated, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power the business. The organisation has two main business units; AMP and Tempo. Cloudsoft AMP is a digital platform conductor software tool that gives large enterprises confidence that their current and future applications always perform wherever they run. Cloudsoft Tempo are expert-led consulting services that make cloud migration, modernisation and management much more successful.