AWS Service Catalog Connector for ServiceNow
AWS Service Catalog Connector for ServiceNow enables a ServiceNow instance to connect to AWS Service Catalog.
Cloudsoft is pleased to announce a new professional service to help enterprises map ServiceNow to AWS Service Catalog Connector. This new service will enable enterprises using ServiceNow to deliver effective governance and oversight over access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources and how they are provisioned. The new professional services will integrate the connector into existing workflows, incorporate tagging, and complete other integrations. AWS Announce new AWS Service Catalog Connector for ServiceNow Simplifies Cloud Provisioning
New cloud capabilities unlocked for the enterpriseOrganizations, their ServiceNow administrators or their AWS administrators, can now directly engage Cloudsoft’s Cloud Engineers to assist the enterprise’s ServiceNow administrators to use the Connector to integrate AWS Service Catalog into their ServiceNow system. The Cloudsoft Cloud Engineer will:
- Discuss and plan the integration and test use case with the ServiceNow administrator.
- Assist in the design of configuration of AWS IAM and Service Catalog and the connector itself, to create the ideal configuration for the customer requirement
- Help the ServiceNow administrator understand the AWS Service Catalog-side of the integration.
- Provide remote assistance during the integration by pairing with the ServiceNow administrator via online video and communications.
- Advise on the integration of connector into existing customer practices and workflows
- Integrate the Connector with Active Directory
- Test the agreed Connector one use case.
- Support the ServiceNow administrator with collateral and advice to roll-out to users.
- Training on day-to-day management of connector (how to work with new products, catalogs, accounts.