Cloudsoft is looking for a Sales Executive to drive further growth for its professional and managed-services business, Cloudsoft Tempo.
Cloudsoft is an outstanding company offering expert-led professional and managed services around cloud strategy, migration, modernisation, cost optimisation and much more. The Tempo business unit is growing exponentially, helping a wide range of SMB and enterprise customers drive real value from cloud investments. Learn more about Cloudsoft Tempo.
In response to increasingly strong market demand we are looking for a highly motivated and successful Sales Executive, with a desire to work in a fast paced environment, where success is defined as meeting our customers’ needs and significantly growing the revenue of the Cloudsoft Tempo business unit.
The right candidate will possess experience of selling IT services (or equivalent) to medium to large sized commercial organisations with a demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding quotas. You will be responsible for bringing new customers on board for Cloudsoft Tempo services, and ideally will have good knowledge of public cloud technology and services, and of selling B2B to senior decision makers.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right person; and in return we offer excellent rewards and benefits and we are officially a Top 20 Great Place to Work. The Cloudsoft culture is underpinned by its core values: We take pride; We wow our customers; We give Kudos; We do it right; We do it together. We are a tribe with a nimble and collaborative culture that will power the right candidate towards success.
Compensation: Salary and OTE above market rates dependent upon experience, plus share options
Location: Cloudsoft HQ is in Edinburgh, however this role location is flexible within the UK thanks to an effective remote working model. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Inclusion and diversity: We are committed to recruit and retain a diverse mix of colleagues - different abilities, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and faith. We understand that, by everyone feeling safe to be themselves, we have a happier and more productive team with a wider range of ideas and perspectives.
For this role we are open to discussing the possibility of reduced hours, remote working, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours.
What you will do
You will spend most of your time focusing on converting the leads you will be provided as well as finding new leads directly, meeting with prospects and qualifying, progressing and closing opportunities. You will contribute to strengthening partner relationships, such as with AWS.
This opportunity will suit an energetic individual who is looking to join a scaling business with huge potential. You will display traits including self-management, good organisation and the ability to thrive in a target-driven environment.
- Meet and exceed defined targets, delivering new business sales through high levels of focused activity.
- Ownership of the end-to-end Cloudsoft Tempo pipeline, effectively managing your opportunities throughout their lifecycle.
- Delivery of presentations, quotations and bid response documentation as required, working closely with our delivery, lead generation and go-to-market teams.
- Excellent hygiene in all sales activities, fully documented in the company CRM system.
- Identifying growth, development, and management of opportunities in the Cloudsoft Tempo account base.
- Promoting Cloudsoft and maintaining the company message at all opportunities.
- Serve as Cloudsoft Tempo’s point of contact for new business sales across the market.
What we are looking for
Required and desired expertise:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar new business role is essential.
- Highly commercial, with the ability to clearly communicate technology service-related value propositions, preferably with experience around public cloud technologies and services.
- Ability to build and strengthen partner relationships, especially with AWS.
- Proven track record finding and closing new business.
- Strong experience in B2B sales to SMBs, as well as enterprises.
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build trust and relationships at all levels.
- Thrives in a fast-paced culture of high achievement and success.
- Well presented, confident and enthusiastic attitude.
- A self-starter with the hunger and drive to achieve great results.
- A confident manner and approach to present our offerings.
- Transparent and direct, is not afraid to ask the hard questions that will enable the business to grow.
For this role, it will be critical to start with pace, bringing actionable passion and enthusiasm from the outset.
Cloudsoft specialises in making technology uncomplicated, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power the business. The organisation has two main business units; AMP and Tempo. Cloudsoft Tempo are expert-led consulting services that make cloud migration, modernisation and management much more successful. Cloudsoft AMP is a digital platform conductor software tool that gives large enterprises confidence that their current and future applications always perform wherever they run.