eBooks and Resources
Access our latest eBook "What Everyone Needs to Know About Migrating Apps to the Cloud" as well as other blogs and resources useful for developing your approach to the cloud.
What Everyone Needs to Know About Migrating Apps to the Cloud
In this eBook Cloudsoft VP of Engineering Aled Sage and Principal Engineer Alasdair Hodge answer some important questions about cloud migration projects, including:
- how to assess the various methods of migration;
- how you can ensure your own migration project has buy-in from across your organisation;
- how you can realise the true strategic value of migrating to the cloud.
Well-Architected Review: Why, what and how?
Read about how Well-Architected Reviews can be a fast way to identify improvements to your existing architecture. Well-Architected Reviews can also help you to to prioritise indentified improvements based on their benefits/risks and the effort required.
AWS Savings Plans: Five Top Tips
AWS Savings Plans can help you save up to 72% on compute costs. This blog outlines our Five Top Tips for making the most out of this feature and also explores some of the differences between Compute Savings Plans, EC2 Instance Savings Plans and Reserved Instances.
Get the latest blogs, straight to your inbox.
Our cloud, application and automation experts can help you with a range of cloud optimisation projects:
- Adoption, strategy and governance.
- Architecture and modernisation.
- Cloud financial management.
- Cloud migration.
- Microsoft on AWS.
- Cloud operations and support.
Book a free 30 minute consultation with one of our cloud experts to discuss how you can drive business value with the cloud.