AWS Service Catalog
Well Governed AWS
Well Governed AWS
According to AWS, “AWS Service Catalog allows organizations to create and manage catalogs of IT services that are approved for use on AWS. These IT services can include everything from virtual machine images, servers, software, and databases to complete multi-tier application architectures. AWS Service Catalog allows you to centrally manage commonly deployed IT services, and helps you achieve consistent governance and meet your compliance requirements, while enabling users to quickly deploy only the approved IT services they need.”
Benefits of AWS Service Catalog include:
- ensuring compliance with corporate standards
- helping employees quickly find and deploy approved it services
- centrally managing it service lifecycle
- connect with ITSM/ITOM software, such as ServiceNow
Find out more at: https://aws.amazon.com/servicecatalog/
How Cloudsoft can help you with AWS Service Catalog
Cloudsoft can help your organisation to successfully implement AWS Service Catalog and integrate with your ITSM/ITOM software.
We are an Advanced AWS Consulting Partner with a specialism in AWS Service Catalog and we can help properly implement and maintain Service Catalog. Our services include:
- Advising and helping with the implementation and adoption of AWS Service Catalog in line with best practices.
- Guidance on and implementation of Sharing Service Catalog portfolios across your organisation’s AWS accounts
- Help creating Service Catalog products based on CloudFormation best practises including Build and Test.
AWS Service Catalog Connector for ServiceNow
Cloudsoft provide professional services to help enterprises map ServiceNow to AWS Service Catalog Connector.
This service enables enterprises using ServiceNow to deliver effective governance and oversight over access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources and how they are provisioned. These professional services integrate the connector into existing workflows, incorporate tagging, and complete other integrations.
Cloud capabilities unlocked for the enterprise
Organisations, their ServiceNow administrators or their AWS administrators, can now directly engage Cloudsoft’s Cloud Engineers to assist the enterprise’s ServiceNow administrators to use the Connector to integrate AWS Service Catalog into their ServiceNow system.
The Cloudsoft Cloud Engineer will:
- Discuss and plan the integration and test use case with the ServiceNow administrator.
- Assist in the design of configuration of AWS IAM and Service Catalog and the connector itself, to create the ideal configuration for the customer requirement
- Help the ServiceNow administrator understand the AWS Service Catalog-side of the integration.
- Provide remote assistance during the integration by pairing with the ServiceNow administrator via online video and communications.
- Advise on the integration of connector into existing customer practices and workflows
- Test the integration with use cases.
- Support the ServiceNow administrator with collateral and advice to roll-out to users.
- Training on day-to-day management of connector (how to work with new products, catalogs, accounts).