Join us virtually on Wednesday 10th of June for a discussion on migrating, running and modernising Microsoft-based workloads in the cloud.
Sorry you missed it! But you can get a free personalised AWS surgery with one of our Tech Expert. Simply fill in the form and we will be in touch.
What can you expect from this event?
We’ll cover choice of cloud, the challenges and solutions, security, operations, cost savings, staff up-skilling and application modernisation. It’s your virtual meetup, so anything attendees would like to discuss let us know before the event or during.
For the fireside chat and Q&A you’ll hear two case studies from companies that have migrated to AWS within the last couple of years.
Case study guests:
- Marcus Corner will share the cloud journey and digital transformation story from Insights, a global leader in learning and development solutions. Their migration included the Insights Online application, along with analytics workloads. Marcus will discuss the challenges faced, decisions they made and ultimately the solutions they then put into place.
- Dan Pacitti is the CTO of ASP Events who provide innovative and goal driven website design and an event focused CMS, ‘Showoff’. This application, along with 100s of customer websites, were migrated to AWS early 2019. This was followed by a continued modernisation of the technology stack and architecture. Dan will share ASP Events cloud journey in detail and welcome any questions you might have.
- Aled Sage is VP Engineering at Cloudsoft, an AWS advanced consulting partner. Aled specialises in cloud, devops, automation and application resilience with over 20 years of industry experience.
- Alasdair Hodge is Principal Engineer at Cloudsoft, and our fireside host for the meetup, with 25 years’ experience in cloud, software applications and automation across all major cloud platforms.
Who is this event for?
- Business leaders wishing to learn what benefits similar organisations achieved from modernising Microsoft-based workloads in the cloud.
- Technology leaders looking to provide their teams with guidance to build strong and reliable AWS environments.
- Application developers and IT administrators who are interested in the patterns, practices and tools used to enhance their application’s performance on AWS.
If you have any questions or topic requests, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll aim to include, or run a separate event or meeting for you.
We look forward to having you join us!