Join a supportive engineering team with a competitive package and great perks.
Cloudsoft are looking for exceptional developer talent.
The successful candidates will have a strong background in a mix of languages and systems and a passion for learning technologies and solving customer problems. They will be part of a small, high calibre team in a cutting-edge sector — cloud applications — in one of the most exciting tech companies in city-centre Edinburgh.
Fluency in several of the following areas is desired:
- Cloud systems (AWS, Azure, Google, Terraform, VMware)
- Cloud-native architectures (serverless, Kubernetes, messaging patterns)
- Data stores and full-stack (SQL, Cassandra, CouchDB, ORM)
- Old-school server admin (bash, powershell, Ansible, Chef)
- Continuous delivery, testing, monitoring and automation
- Open-source (Apache, GitHub, pull request reviews)
Cloudsoft are an application management software and cloud services company based in city-centre Edinburgh. Our mission is to help customers run their applications well using cloud and modern platforms, including migrating, automating operations and evolving. We do this in part by developing and supporting the software Cloudsoft AMP, open-source Apache Brooklyn, and others. We work directly with midsize companies where we look after their estate, and with global enterprises where we advise on resilience, modernization and adoption of Cloudsoft AMP. This translates to a dynamic environment with an ever-changing mix of technologies, non-stop learning, and exciting challenges.
The company has approximately 20 people and operates with a start-up mentality, relishing these challenges with a strong focus on inclusion, quality and growth. There are excellent opportunities to be involved in all areas of the business and to develop depth and breadth of skills, in addition to good benefits and salary in the range £30k to £60k+ commensurate with experience.
Get in touch if interested by completing the form below or emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloudsoft are looking for a Head of MarketingCompany
Cloudsoft is a cloud software and services company headquartered in Edinburgh, UK. To support our growth we are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to a new role: Head of Marketing (HoM).About the job
The HoM role will be responsible for all aspects of Marketing with particular focus on Product Marketing and Lead Generation and will work with the CEO, SVP Sales, Business Development Director and be supported by a Marketing Executive reporting directly. As Cloudsoft grows there will be scope to increase the size of the Marketing team but initially we are looking for someone to be hands on working with the internal team and external agencies where appropriate to deliver outstanding results.
- Establish Cloudsoft AMP as the leading choice for enterprises to model, deploy and manage their applications in the cloud.
- Establish Cloudsoft as the AWS partner in the UK and generate leads to meet Business plans.
You will need:
- To be an experienced Marketer hungry to deliver and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Know how to prioritise effectively, iterate rapidly and learn quickly
- A track record developing timely, smart content
- Familiarity with the technology market, ideally in cloud computing
- Experience managing and developing people
- Experience using marketing tools such as CRM, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
- Experience of exploiting and maximising returns from social media
- Marketing Strategy including defining target markets, buyer and stakeholder personas
- Work with the wider commercial function to develop our value proposition and messaging
- Develop content (case studies, win wires, product blogs), the relevant website section (content and performance), understand assigned product direction and to help build AWS relationships
- Deliver sector related content blogs, website (content and performance), data, campaigns aligned with product line / BU objectives and build to help partner relationships
- Create Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) for sales through effective and repeatable Marketing activities
- Partnership savvy – align and exploit networks to generate MQLs
- Overall ownership for Marketing related KPIs
- Develop and execute monthly activity schedule to meet agreed KPIs